Ellen Wille award-winning wig brand is known for attention to detail.
From the hair fibre to the cap construction, stunning styles, gorgeous highlights and colour choices. Each style is carefully designed and crafted to ensure the most natural look and comfortable fit. It is pre-styled and ready-to-wear out of the box. It requires little to no customization or thinning.
- Pre-styled and extremely comfortable
- Natural look and appearance
- 100% hand knotted for super easy styling
- Synthetic hair designed to look and feel like natural hair
- Lightweight, cool and comfortable to wear
- Open wefts to allow your scalp to breathe
- Easy to wear
- 2 velcro adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Colour shown: Mocca Rooted
- Material: Synthetic fibre
- Collection: Ellen Wille Hairpower Wig Collection
- Cap size: Average - view our size guide
- Weight: Ultralight at 58 grams (average wig weight is 150-200 grams)
- Approximate Hair Length: Fringe: 11cm (4.15") | Crown: 10cm (4") | Nape: 5cm (2")
- Colours: Wide range of colours to choose from
Note: Wig shown inside out
Monofilament Top with Lace Front
Each hair on monofilament section is hand-tied to a sheer, soft base.
- The higher the monofilament area, the more expensive the wig will be
- When parted, hair looks like it’s growing straight from the scalp
- Hair on a monofilament top can be parted in any direction
- Very natural-looking
How to choose your wig size
Elly-K’s wigs come in Petite, Average, and Large. Our Average size fits 95% of people. All our styles are available in Average. Selected styles are available in Petite and Large.
All wigs feature adjustable Velcro tabs, which can make the cap up to 2.5 cm or about ½” larger or smaller, for a comfortable, secure fit.
How to get an accurate measurement:
- First, smooth or flatten down your hair
- Use a tape measure
- Measure from the center of your hairline to atop your ear, around to the nape of your neck, up to above your other ear, and back up to your front hairline again
|Up to 21 “ or 53 cm||Petite|
|21–23 “ or 53–57 cm||Average|
|23” and over, or 57 cm and over||Large|
Caring for your synthetic wig
- When your wig is not in use, it is best stored on a wig stand to allow ventilation
- If you wear your synthetic wig every day, wash it every 3 weeks
- Wash under a tap with tepid to warm running water. Never use hot water!
See our Washing Guide in order to maintain the natural appearance of your wig.