Ellen Wille award-winning wig brand is known for attention to detail.
From the hair fibre to the cap construction, stunning styles, gorgeous highlights and colour choices. Each style is carefully designed and crafted to ensure the most natural look and comfortable fit. It is pre-styled and ready-to-wear out of the box. It requires little to no customization or thinning.
- Pre-styled and extremely comfortable
- Natural look and appearance
- Monofilament shows crown as a natural head of hair
- Open wefts on the body of the wig to keep your head cool
- Synthetic hair designed to look and feel like natural hair
- Easy to wear
- 2 velcro adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Colour shown: Safran red mix
- Material: Synthetic fibre
- Collection: Ellen Wille Hairpower Wig Collection
- Cap size: Average - view our size guide
- Weight: Light at 65 grams (average wig weight is 150-200 grams)
- Colours: Wide range of colours to choose from
Note: Wig shown inside out
Wefted Cap with Monofilament Crown
Popular and affordable.
- Hair is machine-sewn onto soft, stretchy fabric strips
- Light, cool and comfortable – wefting gives great ventilation
- Hair on the monofilament crown area can be parted in any direction
- Styles often feature volume and lift at the crown, with teasing at the roots so that wefting can’t be seen
- Durable and easy-care
How to choose your wig size
Elly-K’s wigs come in Petite, Average, and Large. Our Average size fits 95% of people. All our styles are available in Average. Selected styles are available in Petite and Large.
All wigs feature adjustable Velcro tabs, which can make the cap up to 2.5 cm or about ½” larger or smaller, for a comfortable, secure fit.
All our wigs have two adjustable Velcro straps with about one inch give, so the wig can be tightened or slackened.
How to get an accurate measurement:
- First, smooth or flatten down your hair
- Use a cloth tape measure
- Measure from your front hairline to just above your ear, around to your nape, up to above your other ear, and back up to your front hairline again
|Up to 21 “ or 53 cm||Petite|
|21–23 “ or 53–57 cm||Average|
|23” and over, or 57 cm and over||Large|
Caring for your synthetic wig
- When your wig is not in use, it is best stored on a wig stand to allow ventilation
- If you wear your synthetic wig every day, wash it every 3 weeks
- Wash under a tap with tepid to warm running water. Never use hot water!
See our Washing Guide in order to maintain the natural appearance of your wig.