- Pre-styled and extremely comfortable
- Natural look and appearance
- Lace front for an amazing natural look
- Undetectable hairline – you can style the hair away from your face
- Monofilament part to creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction
- Synthetic hair designed to look and feel like natural hair
- Light weight, cool and comfortable to wear
- 2 velcro adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Delivery Time: It may be extended by a few days on some colours as Ellen Wille styles travel from Europe - but so worth the wait!
- Colour shown: M7S Natural medium brown
- Cap construction: Wefted with monofilament crown and lace front edge
- Material: Synthetic fibre
- Collection: Ellen Wille hairMANia Men’s Collection
- Cap size: Average - view our size guide
- Weight: Ultralight at 68 grams
- Colours: Wide range of colours to choose from
Note: Wig shown inside out
Monofilament Parting with Open Wefts / SAME CAP CONSTRUCTION FOR MEN AND WOMEN
- Each hair on monofilament section is hand-tied to a sheer, soft base.
- Monofilament parting which extends to the crown
- The higher the monofilament area, the more expensive the wig will be
- When parted, hair looks like it’s growing straight from the scalp
- The main body of the wig has open wefts
- Light, cool and comfortable – wefting gives great ventilation
- Very natural-looking
WIG SIZE: AVERAGE
Our average size fits 95% of people. All our styles are available in Average size.
All wigs feature adjustable velcro tabs, which can make the cap up to 2.5 cm or about one inch larger or smaller, for a comfortable, secure fit.
Caring for your synthetic wig
- When your wig is not in use, it is best stored on a wig stand to allow ventilation
- If you wear your synthetic wig every day, wash it every 3 weeks
- Wash under a tap with tepid to warm running water. Never use hot water!
See our Washing Guide in order to maintain the natural appearance of your wig.