Ellen Wille award-winning wig brand is known for attention to detail.
From the hair fibre to the cap construction, hair styles, colour choices. Each style is carefully designed and crafted to ensure the most natural look and comfortable fit. It is pre-styled and ready-to-wear out of the box. It requires little to no customization or thinning.
- Pre-styled and extremely comfortable
- Natural look and appearance
- 100% hand knotted top to part wherever you like
- Lace front for an amazing natural look
- Undetectable hairline – you can style the hair away from your face
- Monofilament shows crown as a natural head of hair
- Light weight, cool and comfortable to wear
- 2 velcro adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Delivery Time: It may be extended by a few days on some colours as Ellen Wille styles travel from Europe - but so worth the wait!
- Colour shown: Pepper
- Cap construction: Wefted with monofilament crown and lace front edge
- Material: Synthetic fibre
- Collection: Ellen Wille HAIRforMANce Men’s Collection
- Cap size: Average - view our size guide
- Weight: Ultralight at 45 grams
- Colours: Wide range of colours to choose from
Note: Wig shown inside out
Wefted Cap with lace front and monofilament crown / Same construction for both men and women
For a natural look and comfortable fit
- Hair is machine-sewn onto soft, stretchy fabric strips
- Light, cool and comfortable – wefting gives great ventilation
- It has also a full lace front for a natural and undetectable hairline as well as a realistic look
- Hair on the monofilament crown area can be parted in any direction. Itcreates the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted
- Styles often feature volume and lift at the crown, with teasing at the roots so that wefting can’t be seen
- Durable and easy-care
WIG SIZE: AVERAGE
Our average size fits 95% of people. All our styles are available in Average size.
All wigs feature adjustable velcro tabs, which can make the cap up to 2.5 cm or about one inch larger or smaller, for a comfortable, secure fit.
Caring for your synthetic wig
- When your wig is not in use, it is best stored on a wig stand to allow ventilation
- If you wear your synthetic wig every day, wash it every 3 weeks
- Wash under a tap with tepid to warm running water. Never use hot water!
See our Washing Guide in order to maintain the natural appearance of your wig.