Ellen Wille award-winning wig brand is known for attention to detail.
The Hair Society Collection is luxurious and 100% hand-tied, monofilament, and lace front to give the ultimate look and feel. Depending upon your own personal style, you can either trim, or leave the lace front uncut. It is pre-styled and ready-to-wear out of the box. It requires little to no customization or thinning.
- Constructed to the highest specifications for comfort and softness
- Lace front for a complete natural appearance
- Amazing softness against your skin
- Incredibly light and comfortable to wear
- 100% hand knotted for super easy styling
- Fine lace base
- 2 velcro adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Colour shown: Snow mix
- Material: Synthetic fibre
- Collection: Ellen Wille Hair Power Wig Collection
- Cap size: Average - view our size guide
- Weight:Very light to wear
- Approximate Length: Fringe: 8.5cm (3.25") | Nape Layer: 5.5cm (2.2") | Crown Layer: 8.5cm (3.25")
- Colours: Wide range of colours to choose from
Note: Wig shown inside out
100% Hand-Tied, Monofilament, Lace Front
Hair Society Collection: Each hair is carefully hand-knotted onto a fine net base.
- The most natural look available
- Hand knotting allows hair to move like real hair, and to be styled in different directions
- Can be parted anywhere and look natural
- Softest and most comfortable cap available
- Hand tied lace front for a natural and undetectable hair line
- Great for sensitive skin, and for those with total hair loss
- Price reflects the many hours of handwork in construction
- Adjustable Velcro straps for security, fit, and comfort
How to choose your wig size
Elly-K’s wigs come in Petite, Average, and Large. Our Average size fits 95% of people. All our styles are available in Average. Selected styles are available in Petite and Large.
All wigs feature adjustable Velcro tabs, which can make the cap up to 2.5 cm or about ½” larger or smaller, for a comfortable, secure fit.
How to get an accurate measurement:
- First, smooth or flatten down your hair
- Use a tape measure
- Measure from the center of your hairline to atop your ear, around to the nape of your neck, up to above your other ear, and back up to your front hairline again
|Up to 21 “ or 53 cm||Petite|
|21–23 “ or 53–57 cm||Average|
|23” and over, or 57 cm and over||Large|
Caring for your synthetic wig
- When your wig is not in use, it is best stored on a wig stand to allow ventilation
- If you wear your synthetic wig every day, wash it every 3 weeks
- Wash under a tap with tepid to warm running water. Never use hot water!
See our Washing Guide in order to maintain the natural appearance of your wig.