Ellen Wille award-winning wig brand is known for attention to detail.
From the Remy hair, the highest quality of human hair to the cap construction, stunning styles, gorgeous highlights and colour choices. Each style is carefully designed and crafted to ensure the most natural look and comfortable fit. It is pre-styled and ready-to-wear out of the box. It requires little to no customization or thinning.
- 100% Remy hair - Highest quality of human hair
- Pre-styled and extremely comfortable
- Natural look and appearance
- 100% hand knotted for super easy styling
- Lace front for an amazing natural look
- Undetectable hairline – you can style the hair away from your face
- Lightweight, cool and comfortable to wear
- 2 velcro adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Delivery: Usually ships within 1 to 2 days. It may be extended by a few days on some colours as Ellen Wille styles travel from Europe - but so worth the wait!
- Colour shown: Chocolate mix
- Material: Remy human hair
- Collection: Ellen Wille Perucci Wig Collection
- Cap size: Average - view our size guide
- Colours: Wide range of colours to choose from
Note: Wig shown inside out
Monofilament Top with Lace Front
Each hair on monofilament section is hand-tied to a sheer, soft base.
- The higher the monofilament area, the more expensive the wig will be
- When parted, hair looks like it’s growing straight from the scalp
- Hair on a monofilament top can be parted in any direction
- It also a full lace front for a natural and undetectable hairline as well as a realistic look
- The main body of the wig has open wefts which gives great ventilation
- Very natural-looking
How to choose your wig size
Elly-K’s wigs come in Petite, Average, and Large. Our Average size fits 95% of people. All our styles are available in Average. Selected styles are available in Petite and Large.
All wigs feature adjustable Velcro tabs, which can make the cap up to 2.5 cm or about ½” larger or smaller, for a comfortable, secure fit.
All our wigs have two adjustable Velcro straps with about one inch give, so the wig can be tightened or slackened.
How to get an accurate measurement:
- First, smooth or flatten down your hair
- Use a cloth tape measure
- Measure from your front hairline to just above your ear, around to your nape, up to above your other ear, and back up to your front hairline again
|Up to 21 “ or 53 cm||Petite|
|21–23 “ or 53–57 cm||Average|
|23” and over, or 57 cm and over||Large|
Caring for your synthetic wig
- When your wig is not in use, it is best stored on a wig stand to allow ventilation
- If you wear your synthetic wig every day, wash it every 3 weeks
- Wash under a tap with tepid to warm running water. Never use hot water!
See our Washing Guide in order to maintain the natural appearance of your wig.
Like your real hair Review by Patricia M.
Quality Price Value
The Yara looks like my real hair. Got so many compliments. Felling like myself again. (Posted on 20/04/2017)
Beautiful human hair wig! Review by Baud
Quality Price Value
This is just a quick message of sincere thanks. I can't believe I am wearing such a beautiful wig! I haven't been able to drag myself away from the mirror this afternoon to have another look - the complete opposite of how I've been over the last few years. (Posted on 20/12/2016)