The Prime Power Collection made of Prime Hair by Ellen Wille
The Prime Hair Blend styles are made with a mixture of the finest human hair and enhanced with an innovative high heat fiber, which offers the best of both synthetic and human hair worlds! All styles are ready to wear but they can be blow dried, curled and straightened (up to 140-150 C). Due to its unique blend, Prime Hair keeps the colour, shape and style longer, even after washing. Known for its quality, style and innovation, Ellen Wille’s new Prime Power Collection offers the best of both worlds for wig wearers.
- The ultimate luxurious feel
- Completely natural appearance and look
- Amazing softness against your skin
- Incredibly light and comfortable to wear
- 100% hand knotted for super easy styling
- Fine lace base
- 2 velcro adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Colour shown: Chocolate Mix & Bernstein rooted
- Material: Human Hair.enhanced with Premium High Heat Synthetic fiber
- Collection: Ellen Wille Prime Power Wig Collection
- Cap size: Average - view our size guide
- Weight: Light at 99grams (average wig weight is 150+ grams)
- Length: Front 13.3cm | Crown 30.4cm | Sides 22.8cm | Nape 12.7cm
- Colours: Wide range of colours to choose from
Note: Wig shown inside out
100% Hand-Tied with Lace Front
Each hair is carefully hand-knotted onto a fine net base.
- The most natural look available
- Hand knotting allows hair to move like real hair, and to be styled in different directions
- Can be parted anywhere and look natural
- Softest and most comfortable cap available
- Great for sensitive skin, and for those with total hair loss
- Price reflects the many hours of handwork in construction
- Adjustable Velcro straps for security, fit, and comfort
How to choose your wig size
Elly-K’s wigs come in Petite, Average, and Large. Our Average size fits 95% of people. All our styles are available in Average. Selected styles are available in Petite and Large.
All wigs feature adjustable Velcro tabs, which can make the cap up to 2.5 cm or about ½” larger or smaller, for a comfortable, secure fit.
How to get an accurate measurement:
- First, smooth or flatten down your hair
- Measure from the center of your hairline to atop your ear, around to the nape of your neck, up to above your other ear, and back up to your front hairline again
|Up to 21 “ or 53 cm||Petite|
|21–23 “ or 53–57 cm||Average|
|23” and over, or 57 cm and over||Large|
Caring for your synthetic wig
- When your wig is not in use, it is best stored on a wig stand to allow ventilation
- If you wear your synthetic wig every day, wash it every 3 weeks
- Wash under a tap with tepid to warm running water. Never use hot water!
See our Washing Guide in order to maintain the natural appearance of your wig.
A very natural look Review by suzan - Vic
Quality Price Value
I had initially ordered the wrong colour and I was able to return it for an exchange or a refund without any hassle. Thank you for making it so easy and stress free. So I reordered a new Spirit in Bernstein Rooted. The colour looks very natural. The wig is easy to wear and it does not feel hot while wearing it. am so happy with my choice. (Posted on 27/10/2017)
Amazing feedback Review by Rose - NSW
Quality Price Value
The compliments I received were amazingly positive! As a woman having a wig that looks and feels like real hair can make all the difference in the world in how you feel about yourself! I have tried so many different brands and styles and was getting frustrated with the wigs I received. But the Spirit looks and feels unbelievably like real hair.I personally like Ellen Wille's line of wigs because they are such a nice quality. (Posted on 27/10/2017)
I could not be more pleased Review by Kathy - Vic
Quality Price Value
Got my wig today. Loved is as soon as I put it on. Great compliments from my husband, friends and colleagues. Very well crafted. A pleasure to wear. First time I bought a wig so expensive but no regret. I could not be more pleased. (Posted on 26/07/2017)