Ellen Wille award-winning wig brand is known for attention to detail.
From the Remy hair, the highest quality of human hair to the cap construction, stunning styles, gorgeous highlights and colour choices. Each style is carefully designed and crafted to ensure the most natural look and comfortable fit. It is pre-styled and ready-to-wear out of the box. It requires little to no customization or thinning.
- The ultimate luxurious feel
- Completely natural appearance and look
- Lace front for an amazing natural look
- 100% hand knotted for super easy styling
- Monofilament top – Fibre hair looks like it’s growing straight from your scalp
- Part your hair however your choose
- Unique silicon coating on the sides & back for the most secure grip
- Fine lace base with welded mono lace front edge
- 2 velcro adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Colour shown: Hot Chocolate Mix
- Material: Remy human hair
- Collection: Ellen Wille Pure!power
- Cap size: Average - view our size guide
- Weight: 153 grams
- Approximate Length: Fringe: 33cm (13") | Side: 31.7cm (12.5”) | Crown: 35.5cm (14”) | Nape: 30.5cm (12”) | Overall Length 45.7cm (18")
- Colours: Wide range of colours to choose from
Note: Wig shown inside out
100% Hand-Tied with Lace Front
Each hair is carefully hand-knotted onto a fine net base.
- The most natural look available
- It has a full lace front for a natural and undetectable hairline as well as a realistic look
- Hand knotting allows hair to move like real hair, and to be styled in different directions
- Can be parted anywhere and look natural
- Softest and most comfortable cap available
- Few seams, and soft fabric
- Great for sensitive skin, and for those with total hair loss
- Price reflects the many hours of handwork in construction
- Adjustable Velcro straps for security, fit, and comfort
How to choose your wig size
Elly-K’s wigs come in Petite, Average, and Large. Our Average size fits 95% of people. All our styles are available in Average. Selected styles are available in Petite and Large.
All wigs feature adjustable Velcro tabs, which can make the cap up to 2.5 cm or about ½” larger or smaller, for a comfortable, secure fit.
How to get an accurate measurement:
- First, smooth or flatten down your hair
- Measure from the center of your hairline to atop your ear, around to the nape of your neck, up to above your other ear, and back up to your front hairline again
|Up to 21 “ or 53 cm||Petite|
|21–23 “ or 53–57 cm||Average|
|23” and over, or 57 cm and over||Large|
Caring for your human hair wig
- When your wig is not in use, it is best stored on a wig stand to allow ventilation
- If worn every day, wash your human hair wig every 2–3 weeks
- Wash under a tap with tepid to warm running water. Never use hot water!
See our Useful Washing Guide in order to maintain the natural appearance of your wig.