The Prime Power Collection made of Prime Hair by Ellen Wille
The Prime Hair Blend styles are made with a mixture of the finest human hair and enhanced with an innovative high heat fiber, which offers the best of both synthetic and human hair worlds! All styles are ready to wear but they can be blow dried, curled and straightened (up to 140-150 C). Due to its unique blend, Prime Hair keeps the colour, shape and style longer, even after washing. Known for its quality, style and innovation, Ellen Wille’s new Prime Power Collection offers the best of both worlds for wig wearers.
- Pre-styled and extremely comfortable
- Natural look and appearance
- 100% hand knotted Mono Top for super easy styling
- Lace front for an amazing natural look
- Undetectable hairline – you can style the hair away from your face
- Prime Hair: Human Hair enhanced with Premium High Heat Synthetic fibre. You can style this wig the way you want
- Lightweight, cool and comfortable to wear
- 2 velcro adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Colour shown: Silver Rooted and Caramel mix
- Material: Human Hair.enhanced with Premium High Heat Synthetic fiber
- Collection: Ellen Wille Prime Power Wig Collection
- Cap size: Average - view our size guide
- Weight: Verlylight at 60grams
- Approximate Length: Bang 8" (20.3cm) | Crown 4" (10.1cm) | Sides 3.25" (8.2cm) | Nape 2.15" (5.4cm)
- Colours: Wide range of colours to choose from
Note: Wig shown inside out
Monofilament Top with Lace Front - Human Hair Enhanced with Premium Synthetic Fibre
Each hair on monofilament section is hand-tied to a sheer, soft base.
- The higher the monofilament area, the more expensive the wig will be
- When parted, hair looks like it’s growing straight from the scalp
- Hair on a monofilament top can be parted in any direction
- It also a full lace front for a natural and undetectable hairline as well as a realistic look
- 100% hand-tied on sides & back with a fine knotting providing the most natural movement and comfort
- Very natural-looking
- Monofilament wigs are considered to be a high quality product and more expensive than standard standard wefted caps
How to choose your wig size
Elly-K’s wigs come in Petite, Average, and Large. Our Average size fits 95% of people. All our styles are available in Average. Selected styles are available in Petite and Large.
All wigs feature adjustable Velcro tabs, which can make the cap up to 2.5 cm or about ½” larger or smaller, for a comfortable, secure fit.
How to get an accurate measurement:
- First, smooth or flatten down your hair
- Measure from the center of your hairline to atop your ear, around to the nape of your neck, up to above your other ear, and back up to your front hairline again
|Up to 21 “ or 53 cm||Petite|
|21–23 “ or 53–57 cm||Average|
|23” and over, or 57 cm and over||Large|
Caring for your synthetic wig
- When your wig is not in use, it is best stored on a wig stand to allow ventilation
- If you wear your synthetic wig every day, wash it every 3 weeks
- Wash under a tap with tepid to warm running water. Never use hot water!
See our Washing Guide in order to maintain the natural appearance of your wig.