Ellen Wille award-winning wig brand is known for attention to detail.
From the hair fibre to the cap construction, stunning styles, gorgeous highlights and colour choices. Each style is carefully designed and crafted to ensure the most natural look and comfortable fit. It is pre-styled and ready-to-wear out of the box. It requires little to no customization or thinning.
- Pre-styled and extremely comfortable
- Natural look and appearance
- Hand tied monofilament parting for a natural growth appearance
- Lightweight, cool and comfortable to wear
- Open wefts to keep your head cool
- Undetectable hairline – you can style the hair away from your face
- Easy to wear
- 2 velcro adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Colour shown: Light Bernstein Rooted
- Material: Synthetic fibre
- Collection: Ellen Wille Hairpower Wig Collection
- Cap size: Average - view our size guide
- Weight: Ultralight at 76 grams (average wig weight is 150-200 grams)
- Approximate Length: Front 9cm | Crown 16.5cm | Sides 16.5cm | Nape 3cm
- Colours: Wide range of colours to choose from
Note: Wig shown inside out
Monofilament Parting with Open Wefts
Each hair on monofilament section is hand-tied to a sheer, soft base.
How to choose your wig size
Elly-K’s wigs come in Petite, Average, and Large. Our Average size fits 95% of people. All our styles are available in Average. Selected styles are available in Petite and Large.
All wigs feature adjustable Velcro tabs, which can make the cap up to 2.5 cm or about ½” larger or smaller, for a comfortable, secure fit.
All our wigs have two adjustable Velcro straps with about one inch give, so the wig can be tightened or slackened.
How to get an accurate measurement:
- First, smooth or flatten down your hair
- Use a cloth tape measure
- Measure from your front hairline to just above your ear, around to your nape, up to above your other ear, and back up to your front hairline again
|Up to 21 “ or 53 cm||Petite|
|21–23 “ or 53–57 cm||Average|
|23” and over, or 57 cm and over||Large|
Caring for your synthetic wig
- When your wig is not in use, it is best stored on a wig stand to allow ventilation
- If you wear your synthetic wig every day, wash it every 3 weeks
- Wash under a tap with tepid to warm running water. Never use hot water!
See our Useful Washing Guide in order to maintain the natural appearance of your wig.
Love this style! Review by Kristen
Quality Price Value
Love this style!
I LOVE this wig!!! It's the second wig I've bought form Ellen Wille. I like the the style & length of this one.Highly recommend!!
(Posted on 17/01/2019)